- 12 oz light beer
- 12 oz Clamato juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (use Tamari or Amino Acids to make gluten-free)
- 2 Tbsp Alchemy Pepper's Fresno Pepper + Simcoe Hops Hot Sauce
- Sprinkle of salt
FOR THE RIM
- 1 tsp Tajin seasoning for rimming the glass
- Lime wedges for garnish if desired
1. Place the tip of the glass in the Chamoy, turning in gently until every bit of the rim of the glass is evenly coated.
2. Place Tajin seasoning flat on a plate and rub the freshly coated Chamoy rim of the glass in the Tajin until the rim has picked up the seasoning on all sides.
3. Add in all ingredients to the glass
4. Mix well and garnish with a lime wedge (add more hot sauce if you're feeling extra spicy).