- Top round steak, fat trimmed off and sliced thin (put meat in freezer for an hour first to make slicing easier)
- Alchemy Peppers Scotch Bonnet + Mosaic Hops Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (sub tamari or amino acids to make Gluten-Free)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp of each: garlic power, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper
- Marinate sliced beer for 24 hours in a mix of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and Alchemy Peppers Scotch Bonnet + Mosaic Hops Hot Sauce
- Smoke the meat for 3-4 hours at 200° using Hickory wood.
- When the jerky bends and cracks but doesn't break in half, it's complete
- Let cool and enjoy!