- 5 large chicken breast
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup each: shredded cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeños
- 1/4 cup Alchemy Peppers Jalapeño + Citra Hops hot sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp each, fresh minced rosemary, sage, and thyme
- 1 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and garlic and herb seasoning
Chicken Spice Blend:
- 1/2 tbsp each: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, rosemary leaves, garlic and herb seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F
- Make the filling by using a fork to mash together cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon, jalapeños, and Alchemy Peppers Jalapeño + Citra Hops hot sauce.
- Using a sharp knife, lay the chicken out on a cutting board and cut a slit about 3/4 of the way into the chicken.
- Fill each chicken breast with 1/3 of the mixture
- Heat a large oven safe pan over medium heat. Add in olive oil and saute chicken 4-5 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer your hot skillet to the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes (depending on chicken thickness), or until a thermometer inserted in the deepest part of your chicken registers 165˚F.
- After cooling, top off with extra Hopp Sauce, pair with rice and a vegetable of choice, and enjoy!