- 2 frozen hashbrowns
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of cooked bacon (omit if vegetarian)
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Alchemy Peppers Hopp Sauce of choice (Use Jalapeño + Citra Hops Sauce for a more mild option)
- Prepare hash browns according to the package instructions. We prefer cooking in an air fryer to ensure they come out perfectly crispy!
- In a bowl, whisk together 2-3 eggs and pour into a warm a skillet to medium heat, stirring occasionally until they are fully cooked.
- Slice up an avocado (mash if preferred) and sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Top off with pico de Gallo, crumbled bacon bits, and Alchemy Peppers Hopp Sauce