- 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoons of each: kosher salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- Alchemy Peppers Jalapeño + Ctira Hops Hot Sauce (for binding)
- Alchemy Peppers Fresno Pepper + Simcoe Hops Hot Sauce (for coating)
- Put wings into a bowl and use Alchemy Peppers Jalapeño + Citra Hops Sauce as a binder, then add in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cornstarch.
- Smoke the wings at 225° F for 30 minutes using cherry wood to give them a sweet, smoke taste.
- Once they reach about 145F internal temp, air fry them at 350F for 10 mins until they are nice and crispy (flip half way through)
- Put the wings in a bowl and add in Alchemy Peppers Fresno + Simcoe Hops Hot Sauce.